Innovative Artists is seeking a sharp and ambitious Assistant for their Comedy Department located in Los Angeles. Applicants must possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team to become an Agent.
• Assist Agent in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Manage agent calendar and schedule meetings
• Submission of Talent to Casting for multiple roles
• Scheduling auditions, callbacks, bookings, and appointments
• Correspond with casting directors & managers
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in casting, production, talent agency, or talent management
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software & Breakdown Express
• Bachelor’s degree required
Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime. This person will report directly to the Head of the Comedy Department and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants. Position starts at $20/HR.