Our New York & Los Angeles offices are seeking sharp and ambitious Mailroom/ Floaters who possess a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a desire to learn the entertainment industry and are highly motivated to pursue a career as an Agent.
• General mailroom, reception and admin duties
• Answer, screen, and route all incoming phone calls
• Act as our official gatekeeper by protecting the confidentiality of our clients and agents
• Provide access to visitors of the building
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Cover desks in multiple departments: submissions, scheduling auditions, callbacks, bookings, and appointments. Correspond with casting directors & managers
• Greet all visitors, clients, and guests with a professional and friendly demeanor
• Handle incoming and outgoing shipments and packages
• Maintain awareness and familiarity with clients and guests
• Assist with various administrative tasks as needed
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in casting, production, talent agency, or talent management preferred
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software & Breakdown Express
• Bachelor’s degree required
This position is 100% onsite. NO REMOTE OPTIONS. Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime. This person will report directly to agents and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants. $18/HR.