Our Santa Monica office is seeking a sharp and ambitious Production Assistant who possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the entertainment industry. Ideal candidates should possess superior organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, resourceful, have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities in response to varying demands. Applicants should be highly motivated to pursue a career at an Agency.
• Assist Agent in all aspects of running their office
• Answer phones and roll calls
• Create and update resumes and upload to website
• Track and complete all paperwork with regards to new clients, and booking of clients
• Scheduling appointments
• Correspond with clients, and producers/assistants working on films and tv
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertainment] software & Breakdown Express preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
This person will report directly to a Production Agent and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants. $20/HR.